TEKA Systems and Automation Manufacturing in Greece
TEKA Systems and SAP ERP in Greece
TEKA Systems is an accredited SAP Partner Center of Expertise. This important recognition comes after an audit process of our methods and our support and maintenance procedures.
Since 2014, we have achieved the SAP Gold Partnership Level thanks to the quality of our services and the number and value of the new customers we have acquired.
Our Specialization in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
The structure and the compatibility to international standards ensure the most competitive and efficient handling of all Engineering projects, including:
- Machines for casting, annealing, production of tubes strips, cables, roll mills.
- Melting, holding, and annealing furnaces.
- Automatic systems for cutting metallic strips.
- Roller tables, transport lines, overhead transport systems.
- Pumping stations.
- Electrical switch-gear and sub-stations.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- Gas distribution systems, fuel reservoirs.
- Installation of machinery, compressed air pipes, high-pressure hydraulic pipes.
- Support – Service Level Agreement,
Our IT Consulting Core Competencies
Ability to implement complex SAP solutions.
Embedded Know-how of, Analyzing and evaluating potential customer requirements, determining TEKA Systems experts as trusted advisors.
Focus on delivering business benefits rather than IT solutions.
Emphasizing on Change Management impact.
Investment in People, Process and Technology to drive innovation on solution delivery.
Teka Systems has successfully executed highly demanding engineering projects for manufacturing and metal industries, such as Steel, Aluminum, Power & Communication Cables as well as in Water Treatment Plants and Water Distribution Networks.
Is your SAP application portfolio optimized to deliver real business value?
At Teka Systems we continuously improve our services so as to support our customer's SAP applications
ensuring that they are optimized for today and adaptable for the business needs of tomorrow.