AEOLUS Purchasing module gives a complete spectrum of services from requisition to payment of invoices, to manage vendors, vendor catalogs, supply contracts, inventory control, and many more. It covers all aspects of a purchase cycle that can be deployed to your office and onboard the vessels and it is an integral part of AEOLUS Maritime Shipping Solution.
Key process steps:
- Create Purchase requisition (onboard)
- Approval of purchase requisition (onboard)
- Approve purchase requisition and convert to purchase order (backoffice)
- Notify vessel on expected delivery at port (onboard)
- Goods receipt at port (onboard)
- Invoice verification (onboard).
The main benefits of the AEOLUS Purchasing module are:
- Offline synchronization of the on-board app with the back-office S/4HANA system
- The deployment process to the vessels take place 100% remotely (No need for travel/transportation)
- The working environment for both the users of Headquarters as also the crew from vessels is a web-based and thin client (can be accessed via any device, desktop, mobile, etc)