Learn about the global HRIS as well as software for payroll, benefits admin, time and attendance, HR help desk, and more.
Human Capital Management
Human Experience Management (HXM)
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite is an evolved, cloud-based human resources management system (HRMS) with a focus on engagement and experiences that will put your people at the heart of your business.
Transforming HCM into HXM
SAP calling for a revolution to turn traditional human capital management (HCM) into human experience management (HXM). This new approach transforms the way companies engage with their people – and helps them deliver the experiences employees have always wanted.
What is the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite?
The SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite builds on the best of SAP cloud HCM solutions, helping companies create truly engaging, people-centric experiences. SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite is carefully designed around what employees need, how they work, and what motivates them.
How HXM is shaping product strategy at SAP
The benefits of positive people’s experiences are not limited only to greater satisfaction and lower turnover, but they lead to better business results too. To help companies deliver the types of experiences employees expect today, SAP has based its entire product strategy around HXM.
The 4 pillars of the HXM suite
The SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) Suite builds on SAP existing cloud HRMS, serving people and businesses better. It is based on four key pillars:
Personalized user experiences
Deliver an intuitive and personalized for each employee user interface. Eliminate silos in HR and present the right guidance and recommendations at the right time, creating an engaged, high-performing workforce.
Harness intelligent technologies like machine learning, chatbots, and robotic process automation – which are embedded throughout the suite. Empower your people with recommended actions and guided decision making.
Explore the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite is a global, cloud-based human resource management software system, which is also evolving to help people and businesses thrive in the experience economy. The suite is organized into four categories:
Employee Experience Management
Discover solutions for employee engagement, lifecycle feedback, staff survey analysis, and benefits package optimization.
Browse tools for recruiting, onboarding, performance management, compensation, learning, and succession and development.
Improve employee engagement by optimizing the employee experience
Your organisation’s employee experience management solutions must enable you to monitor, measure, and analyze experiences in real time, in order for you to keep up with changing employee needs and expectations.
- Identify and close employee experience gaps at key touchpoints during the employment lifecycle
- Insights into the key drivers of employee engagement to prioritize actions with the biggest impact
- Fast, affordable, and confident identification of the optimal benefits package based on employee preferences and budget constraints
- Create a motivated and productive workplace
- Motivate engaged employees to provide exceptional customer experiences
- Understand exit feedback and make improvements for reducing attrition
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Automation of HR processes; improvement of compliance; building meaningful employee, contractor, and contingent worker relationships.
- People, profiles, and transactions
Applying HR data and practices to standardize processes and transactions, running employee self-services, and simplify compliance.
- Organizational management
Model and visualize your organization and use embedded analytics to get real-time insight into the entire workforce.
- Time and attendance tracking Track time, attendance, and absences for all employees, while automatically calculating employee time and pay.
- Global benefits management
Simplify and streamline the management of employee benefits across the globe.
Meet the needs of your people – and your business
Meet the needs of your people – and your business
Hire the best candidates; connect and guide new hires; and optimize workforce performance, engagement, and productivity.
- Global talent sourcing
- Candidate relationship management
- Comprehensive applicant management
- Access to needed talent
- Engaging onboarding portal
- Paperless and secure new hire paperwork
- Onboarding, offboarding, and cross-boarding
- Improved administration
- Employee goal management
- Continuous performance management
- Performance reviews and evaluations
- Guided action planning
- Compensation planning
- Compensation design
- Reward and recognition
- Modern and engaging learner experiences
- Extended enterprise learning
- Connected people, information, and experts
- Compliance training
Succession and Development
- Succession planning and leadership development
- Employee and career development planning
- Talent reviews and calibration tools
Improve business results and outperform the competition
- Individualized, relevant, and meaningful talent experiences
- Guidance and recommendations throughout the employee journey to empower employees each step of the way
- Continuous capabilities for performance, reward and recognition, learning, development, and talent planning
- Streamline hiring activities with automated, centrally managed global processes
- Improve engagement and productivity with intelligent capabilities that suggest successors, careers, training, and mentors
HR Analytics and Workforce Planning
Drive performance and results with data-driven insights across all your HR processes in the cloud.
Leverage people data to drive business results and outperform the competition
Organizations today understand that people are key to your success and that you must be able to monitor HR activities that impact the business in real-time, as well as to measure the outcomes of strategic people initiatives over time.
- Better alignment of HR with corporate strategy to drive growth
- Identification of risks and opportunities related to your workforce so you can quickly take action
- Increased understanding of key people metrics to make strategic decisions and move the business forward
- Tell compelling, evidence-based stories about your workforce with interactive HR analytics and visualizations
- Make faster, more informed decisions based on data-driven insight across all HR processes
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your workforce and reduce bias in decision-making
Get data-driven insight across all your HR processes for faster, better decisions with reduced bias.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Gain the insights you need to lead your workforce, accelerate change, and drive results.
Standardized HR metrics
Taking advantage of an extensive catalog of pre-delivered HR and talent metrics.
Tracking trends through time and across different periods, such as annual, quarterly, monthly, and seasonal time models.
Answer key questions about your workforce and spot risks and opportunities rapidly with visual, interactive HR analytics.
Trusted, integrated data foundation
Integrate data from multiple systems to create a solid data foundation and rely on SAP software to help manage data quality.
SAP Digital Boardroom
Equip the chief HR officer and C-level executives with real-time, contextual information and ad hoc analysis.
Transform steering meetings with a unique user experience that supports interactive insights for better outcomes.
Instant data-driven insights
Answer ad hoc questions on the fly with powerful analytics and a simple, intuitive user interface.
Planning and simulation
Use ad hoc and what-if analysis to explore alternative courses of action and compare the impact of potential decisions.
Best-practice business content
Speed time to value with predefined queries, data models, visualizations, and best practices.
Be prepared to execute your business strategy with the right people, with the right skills, at the right time and cost.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning
Plan for the workforce you need to achieve your business goals – now and in the future.
Strategic workforce planning
View, assess, and design your workforce in a way that supports your business strategy.
Operational headcount planning
Support continuous headcount planning so you can respond to changing business conditions faster.
Financial modeling and impact analysis
Investigate and quantify the financial implications of headcount plans before they’re executed.