SAP S/4HANA is a business suite designed to Run Simple in a digital economy.
Built for the revolutionary SAP HANA in-memory computing platform, SAP S/4HANA fundamentally redefines how enterprise software creates value.
SAP S/4HANA personalizes the user experience on any device and natively connects to Big Data, Internet of Things, as well as to business and social networks – all in real-time.
- Business Models: Connect to people, devices, Big Data, and business networks in real-time.
- Business Processes: Run every process at unprecedented speeds, eliminating batch processing.
- Data Models: Eliminate indices, aggregates, and redundancies to meaningfully reduce data footprint and total cost of ownership.
- Business Decisions: Perform powerful predictive analytics and simulations using real-time data – even live during strategy meetings.
New User Interface: An intuitive and personalized user experience for every device accelerates user adoption and business value.
Acceleration: For Solution Deployment
A new technology that makes better use of business processes. In-Memory Computing combines a very fast database transaction with real-time data analytics.
This database system lives on the main computer providing faster access to the database and all associated transactions.
The SAP S / 4 HANA platform benefits from memory computation, speeds up the data-intensive process, reduces complexity, and stimulates the value provided by IT.
Perform powerful analytics on the database, utilizing parallel processing at a massive scale, and storage column architecture in memory.
SAP S/4HANA was designed to serve as an application foundation for a new group of corporate applications.
SAP S/4 HANA provides libraries for forecasting, design, word processing, spatial, and business analytics, making it the ideal platform for creating and developing real-time applications and analytics.
What is SAP S/4HANA?
SAP S/4HANA is an intelligent, integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that runs on SAP HANA, our in-memory database,. SAP S/4HANA can help you to:
- Address industry-specific requirements with the use of proven best practices for 26 verticals and enable new business models as your marketplace evolves
- Revolutionize business processes with intelligent automation — supported by artificial intelligence and robotic process automation
- Make better decisions faster with embedded analytics, a conversational interface, and digital assistants
- Meet your IT landscape goals with hybrid, cloud, and on-premise scenarios that share a consistent data model, code line, and user experience
Transform your business
Learn how customers are achieving dramatic results with SAP S/4HANA.
Lower inventory costs
How Fjellsport retail company is increasing its profit margins and providing first-class customer service while supporting continued growth.
Reduction in billing process time
How ENEL energy company is using SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud to improve data quality, boost cash flow, and grow its business.
Lower total cost of ownership
See how Swiss Post Ltd. has reduced its total cost of operations.
Navigate constantly changing industries
Gain the industry depth your business requires and the cloud benefits you want.
Support industry-specific business processes with out-of-the-box functionality
Upgrade the business model by incorporating innovative revenue capabilities, including subscription- and consumption-based billing
Develop new, customer-focused products and services with highly flexible configuration, pricing, and quoting capabilities across engagement models
Contract performance tracking with real-time profitability analysis and revenue recognition
Unlock new levels of performance across your organization
Simplify decisions and automate business processes.
Automate accounts receivable and accounts payable with continuously-improving processes based on artificial intelligence
Incorporate smart demand-driven automation for the replenishing of stocks
Support better decisions, faster, with real-time predictive insights for every employee
Gain a clear picture of your entire business with simplified and automated group-wide financial close
Deliver the ultimate experience
Predict and act, in real-time, to enable new standards of excellence.
Provide real-time product availability
Streamline the supply chain with live material requirements planning and real-time purchase requisitioning
Predict delivery delays and minimize impact with the use of intelligent remediation
Address financial and corporate reporting requirements with up-to-the-minute, forward-looking analytics