Sidma group is a leading firm in the field of trading and industrial processing of steel products operating in Greece and via its subsidiaries in Bulgaria and Romania. The group consist of 3 companies:
- SIDMA SA (Greece): SIDMA S.A. is a leading Greek company in the field of trading and industrial processing of steel products. It operates integrated Steel Service Centers in both Athens and Thessaloniki.
- SIDMA Bulgaria: SIDMA Bulgaria was established in 2005 as SID-PAC Bulgaria. The company operates a modern Steel Service Center completed in 2007 with a total covered area of about 9.000 m2 in the company’s wholly-owned premises of about 40.000 m2 in the Iliantzi Industrial area.
- SIDMA Romania SRL:SIDMA ROMANIA SRL was established in 2005 under the name of SID-PAC Steel & Construction Products SRL and later renamed in 2008, as SIDMA ROMANIA SRL. The company is 100% under the tutelage of SIDMA S.A. Sidma Romania SRL has a modern Steel Service Center in Bucharest, with an area of 6,500 m² built on a land of 35,000 m², located in the industrial area of Bucharest and wholly owned by the company. Also, the needs of the clients from the west of the country are fulfilled through the warehouse located in Timisoara, with an area of about 1,800 m².
- TEKA Systems (SAP Gold Partner) realized a Full Cycle implementation of SAP ERP on HANA for Greece, Romania, Bulgaria in a central system.
- Modules that were implemented were FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, WHB, HR/ Payroll.
- It Support the company till today via SLA