Why TEKA ?
- TEKA system was initially build as a company to support Viohalcor group and thus is very support oriented.
- TEKA is a Gold Partner of SAP and has expertise in most of SAP Solution with 20 years of experience.
- TEKA systems is PCOE certified by SAP, a certification dedicate to ensure state of art support standard which is renewed every year after being presented to SAP.
- Has more than 100 certified consultants.
- TEKA Systems runs today more than 70 active support SLA contracts.
- Robust architecture and state of the art tools to record, distribute, resolve and keep track of KPIs
Solutions supported via dedicated teams per solution
TEKA Systems support a range of Solution in Greece and Europe with dedicated teams stand by for customer’s request:
- Support for SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW for large enterprises in Greece and Europe on working hours.
- Support for SAP Business One in Greece and Europe on working hours.
- Basis Support (Technical Support) in Greece and Europe on a 24×7.
SLA Support Contracts meeting your needs
TEKA Systems offers flexible SLAs packages for SAP Solutions that suit your organization needs based on working hours, type of support, level of support and escalation paths. Those packages combine fixed price support contract for predetermined activities (such as basis preventive support, backups, support package installations, updates), or 24/7 basis support for critical issues, or for continuous end user support as well as hour based (time & material) consulting for bug fixing, new customizing or development etc.
Way of Support
- On Site Support
- Remote access Support
- Phone Support
TEKA Systems support department, consists of 3 basic elements:
- A fully operational help desk
- Dedicated support consulting support team per solution
- An operative force of account managers who are responsible for gathering, evaluating and organize all support issues that are relevant to their customers
- 1 &2 level support
- End user Support
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Continuous Maintenance
- Ongoing improvement
- usiness change management
- Onsite training
- End user and technical documentation organization
- Assign trusted advisor
Support Workflow Summary via 24x7 customer portal
- The customer users place the incidents in support portal and inform the customer manager.
- After the incident evaluation, customer informs the vendor for the problem via vendor’s Help Desk (portal, mail, telephone).
- The Vendor’s Help Desk will communicate the problem to the responsible account manager and the Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will first process and then forward the message to customer’s assigned consulting team (Message processor) according to the priority of the issue and the corresponding response time.
- The Message processor analyzes the problem and informs the customer’s competence center about the estimated cause of the problem. In parallel Message processor will try to resolve the incident.
- When the incident is resolved, Message processor declare the incident as delivered.
- Customer manager checks the result of solution and declare that the message is closed.
- In case the solution is incomplete, customer manager informs TEKA Systems Help Desk and the responsible account manager via portal.
- The incident status will be reversed by TEKA Systems Help Desk to status ‘open’ and the process will start again.
Get an Offer for Support Contract
Contacts us to get an offer for your solution support that meets your needs and requirement.