TEKA Systems, SAP Gold partner in Greece, certified as SAP proven center of expertise, delivers cost-effective and customer-responsive support services for SAP portfolio of solutions extending from small and medium-sized enterprises to large enterprises. The offerings ensure optimal performance of your SAP software. Authorised to resell and support all SAP solutions, TEKA Systems’ high level of expertise combined with advanced call centre technologies enables us to deliver unparalleled SAP service and support. Our customer service teams are available on-site or remotely to help customers get 100% value from SAP solutions.
TEKA Systems support addresses a range of customer requirements as:
- 1st & 2nd Level Support
- Continuous Maintenance
- Ongoing Improvement
- Business Change Management
- Post-implementation Application Support
- Application Optimization
- Ongoing Improvement of SAP Solutions
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm CET
- On-call Support
- 24×7 Live Basis Support
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Updates; Reporting
- TEKA Systems Customer Portal so as to
As a SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE), Enterprise support is delivered through TEKA Systems’ Partner Center of Expertise. TEKA Systems provides industry-leading SAP-compliant services and support delivery processes for SAP Business All-in-One solutions. We offer Service Level Agreements that you can rely on, with fast response times, available on-site or remotely. Our SAP support expertise enables:
- Deployment of industry-leading standards to streamline implementations and ongoing maintenance
- Comprehensive system integration throughout the solution life cycle
- Achievement of a near-zero downtime to increase business continuity
- Reduced downtime through a built-in provision of standardized diagnostic tools, integration testing, and business process monitoring
- Competitive Service Level Agreements that decrease time to resolution
Customer Support Portal Available
TEKA Systems operates a comprehensive support management system designed to quickly identify and address an issue, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
The online support system designed and operated by TEKA Systems provides accredited users the option to report an issue and look into previous issues based on multiple criteria, such as reported user, category, priority, status, reported date, etc.