ΤΕΚΑ Systems delivers efficient erection and commissioning services for machinery, cabling, automation. Its portfolio of services includes comprehensive solutions such as Civil & structural construction, mechanical erection, Electrical installation, Testing & Commissioning, After-sales-service, and Modernization of Plants.
Over the years, TEKA Systems has delivered various small and large scale projects with high-quality requirements, proving also its effectiveness in the structure and organization of its staff, in project management.
Some Examples of the Erection and Commissioning Services are :
- The assembly and erection of several rolling mills, including:
Installation and assembly of a 4-hi hot rolling aluminum mill, reversing with hot coilers, with 15,000 kW total installed power. Auxiliaries such as run-out tables, slab and coil handling devices, and coolant and lubrication equipment were engineered and manufactured exclusively by TEKA Systems.
Installation and assembly of a 6-hi cold rolling aluminum mill.
- The assembly and erection of numerous extrusion presses for up to 5,000 tons of aluminum, copper, and copper alloys. Engineering and manufacture of press auxiliary systems, such as run out tables for aluminum profiles and copper tubes.
- The assembly and erection of copper tube making equipment such as drawing benches and spinner blocks. Engineering and construction of level wounds coil handling systems, such as basket chain conveyors and basket stacking devices.
- The installation of cable manufacturing systems, up to 450 kV.
- The engineering, manufacture, and erection of melting furnaces and slab casting furnaces (tilting type).