Anoxal SA selected TEKA Systems to implement VIM Solution of OpenText.
Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Document Access by OpenText (VIM) is a solution for invoice management and verification in SAP ERP environment. It is a fully configurable solution, which provides a standardized way of managing incoming invoices. Additionally, it offers tools to develop custom enhancements in order to fulfil customer specific requirements.
VIM controls the end to end invoice management process from scanning and archiving of physical documents, capturing invoice data using OCR (Optical Character Recognition), invoice parking, the approval process and invoice posting.
- Archive Server / Content Server installation & setup
- Business Capture Center (OCR) installation & setup
- VIM Component installation
- Business Blueprint
- Functional & Technical Specifications
- Unit Testing / User Acceptance Testing
- End Users Training
- Go-Live & Support
- Continuous Support
About Anoxal SA
Anoxal’s plant in Viotia, Greece, has an annual production capacity of 30,000 tons. It recycles and casts aluminium to produce billets and slabs. The Company’s facilities include:
- 1 horizontal casting unit
- 3 casting furnaces
- 3 homogenisation furnaces.