TEKA Systems, SAP Gold partner in Greece, is considered one of the most expertise firms in Greece regarding to SAP Greece localization (formally known as Hellenization), especially in complex Roll out projects where Group’s GAAPS and Rules and Local Greek GAAPS are interfering.
Due to the complexity of Greece legislation and its continuous updates and changes, SAP Hellenization was a project lasting many years. Today it is part standard of SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA provided with the EMEA CD.
TEKA Systems has participated and undertook numerous Roll-out projects for Greece. Due to its deep involvement in industrial and Retail SAP environments, into which the most complex local legal requirements are found, and due to its deep experience on working with international organizations and complex landscape, TEKA Systems is in place to provide the advices, hands on and risk analysis of such projects.
Services provided usually include:
- Installation or assistance in installation of the requirement package,
- Installation of accelerators for default customizing.
- FIT GAP Analysis sessions to recognize conflicts between Template and local legal requirements.
- Mapping of local Chart of Account with the global one
- Ability to enhance the localization programs, respecting SAP standards, when conflicts occurs.
- Customizing and build the Hellenization package according to special customer’s needs.
- Preparation of UAT script and UAT conduction.
- Training of end or key users on site.
- Migration of all needed object for start of year or mid-year approach
- Digital Signature Device setup and integration with SAP
- Hyper care Support and SLA continuous support.